In line with government guidance, these are the Covid-19 changes to my practice. I have obtained the Gateway Workshop Certificate of Achievement in Covid-19 Certification award.
Your therapist will…
- Check they are in good health before you arrive for treatment and do a temperature check.
- Do a daily Covid-19 risk assessment.
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before, during and after treatment.
- Supply of pump dispenser hand sanitiser in each room.
- Follow government guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). I will be wearing a visor as specified by the government until further notice.
- Follow the Covid-19 hygiene protocol.
- Couch table linen and soft furnishings kept to minimum
- Ventilate the treatment room and reception area.
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning the premises.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Reduce the number of clients per day to allow for increased hygiene levels.
You will be asked to…
Prior to your treatment:
- Complete a short COVID-19 consultation form at each appointment.
- Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating. There will be no fee for a COVID-19 related cancellation, however this will have to be reported to the Health Protection Team.
- As per government ruling contact information, date of appointment, the time of arrival and departure will be kept for 21 days according to government guidelines for track and trace purposes for Covid-19.
At your treatment please:
- Arrive at the agreed time and ensure social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. This will be supplied.
- Follow guidelines on the use of PPE from your therapist, mask and gloves can be supplied if you don’t have your own. Homemade masks are not acceptable.
- No hands-on healing will take place over the face area as specified by the Government until further notice.
- Pay by bank transfer before session where possible, or cash in an envelope to be placed on table.